With the anticipation of the new live-action Beauty and the Beast film hitting theaters in just a few days, we’re all feeling inspired by the “tale as old as time.” (Raise your hand if you sang that.)
We’re pampering ourselves with an easy to make Lemon Sugar Scrub, which will help to exfoliate skin after a harsh winter. The scrub includes lemon essential oil, which gives it a clean, fresh scent that will please any princess!
2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup coconut oil
10-12 drops lemon essential oil
3-4 drops vitamin E oil
Optional- yellow food gel
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until well blended. If you don’t want to use the food color, the scrub will be white but with an amazing lemon scent.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store up to 3 months.
How to Use
- Wet skin and apply the lemon sugar scrub on body.
- Massage your skin in a circular motion, allowing the sugar to exfoliate and the coconut oil to moisturize.
- Rinse well.
- Apply your favorite skin moisturizer.