Edible Bouquet by Entenmann’s
- One 12 oz. Bag each white, pink and red candy melting wafers
- 24 Lollipop sticks (10 inches long)
- 3 Entenmann’s Plain Softee donuts
- 12 Entenmann’s Pop’ems donuts
- Assorted sprinkles and candies for decorating
- 1 Tube white decorating icing
- 1 Vase
- Valentine candies to fill up vase
- 1. Line 3 cookie sheets with wax paper.
- 2. Melt the white candy wafers in a bowl according to package instructions.
- 3. Dip one end of a lollipop stick into the melted candy and insert into a donut. Transfer to a prepared sheet.
- 4. Repeat with the remaining lollipop sticks and both Softee donuts and Pop’ems donuts. Place the cookie sheets into the freezer to set for about 15 minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, melt the red and pink candy wafers in separate bowls according to package instructions.
- 6. Dip one of the chilled donuts into the melted candy to cover completely. Allow the excess to drip back into the bowl. While the candy is still wet, add the desired sprinkles. Transfer dipped donuts back to the cookie sheet.
- 7. Repeat with the remaining donuts, and place in the freezer to set for 15 minutes.
- 8. Draw petals on the larger donuts with the white decorating icing. Attach smaller candies using dots of icing as “glue”.
- 9. Fill a vase with the small candies. Insert the stick end of the donut pops into the vase to look like an arrangement of flowers and enjoy!
- Calories: 7118
- Sugar: 514
- Sodium: 3936
- Fat: 312
- Saturated Fat: 96
- Unsaturated Fat: 201
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 1028
- Protein: 59
- Cholesterol: 54