I’m all about instant gratification. These super quick crocheted projects are just that! Each took just an afternoon to make, the salamander bookmark actually took less than an episode of Jerseylicious!
All 3 of these can be found on Lion Brand’s website. These are free patterns and all you have to do is sign up for their newsletter to get access to them.
Need to learn how to crochet? I’ve got you covered right here.
1. Rudy the Rectangle This adorable guy is one of Brady’s favorites. It was super easy to make and can be mad in a variety of sizes and colors!
2. Gecko Bookmark We made ours a Colorado Tiger Salamander in memory of our late pet Dillon. This one was the fastest of all the projects to make (and I think the cutest!)
3. Tea Cup Pincushion While you don’t have to make it to hold pins/needles for kids, this is perfect to hold bobby pins for little girls! I’ve seen people stitch some adorable flowers on the front as well.
You can follow all of my latest crochet and knitting projects on Ravelry!
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Kid Friendly Gluten-Free Ham and Apple Sandwich #DeliFreshBOLD - April 19, 2014
- 4 Great Easter Looks #FashionFriday - April 17, 2014
- Disney Social Media Moms 2014 #FashionFriday - April 11, 2014