I’m pretty crafty, but with the recent move, I’ve lost my crafty mojo! To find it again, I’m scouring sites like pinterest and spoonful to get ideas of fun things to make with the boys for Halloween. Here are a few I found that I definitely want to try!
Brady is a bit obsessed with Buzz Lightyear. I found this awesome printable for pumpkin carving on Spoonful.com’s site as well!
Want even more halloween fun?
- Lolli from BetterinBulk.com has this ADORABLE 3D paper pumpkins post.
- Tonya from TonyaStaab.com has a bunch of cute ideas for easy halloween treats.
- Hillary from HACScrap.com turned butternut squashes into ghosts! Brilliant!!
- Catherine from EvolvingMommy.com made these adorable footprint candy corn cards.
- And I can’t forget our own halloween crafts here! Alethia from our forums made some creepy candles and fun crepe paper curtains!
I hope that gets you in the Spooky Spirit! There is only a week left until the big day!
What crafts do you make for Halloween? What are your kids dressing up as? Leave a comment below or chat in our forums!
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- The Life of an Asthma Parent (Part One) - July 17, 2014
- Blessings In The Form Of A Baby Shower Gift Package - July 16, 2014
- 6 Staycation Ideas in Denver (that you might not have thought of) - July 14, 2014