The kids and I headed to Chili’s for dinner the other day. It’s summer and getting hot here in Denver these days and I don’t like to heat the whole house cooking a ton… So off to Chili’s we went. They have this new Triple Dipper meal where you choose 3 appetizers (all with dips, hence the name) and eat that as your meal. Perfect for those of you as indecisive as I am when it comes to meal time.
I had the mini burgers, the new memphis tater skins and chicken crispers. While the chicken crispers were a bit too much for my taste, the rest of the choices were awesome! I don’t know why I strayed from the spinach artichoke dip that I love so much. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20, now I know what to get when we go back!
If I could have any 3 foods on one plate, I’d have my Chicken Gnocchi, a variety of cheeses (LOVE my cheese!) and some ribs! Mmmmmm my mouth is water just thinking about all this food!
Wanna win a $20 Chili’s gift card? We have one to giveaway and it is SUPER easy to enter! Simply fill out the embeded form below, then leave a comment telling me you did! That’s it! Ends June 12, 2011 at 11:59 EST.
For extra entries,
1. Tell me your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate.
2. “Like” Chili’s on Facebook
4. Create your terrific trio located on http://www.shoutouttoeatout.com/ and comment with the URL link
5. Opt-In to Chili’s email club here http://bit.ly/m6HYef (You’ll receive a free appetizer certificate too!)
6. Tweet out this
“At @Chilis Good Things Come In 3’s! Check out @2Wired2Tired http://bit.ly/linkyrave for 200 chances to win in the #tripledipper linky rave!”
7. Write a post on your blog about your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate and mention the Shoutout2eatout.com promotion. Then comment with the URL link.
disclosure: I received a $20 gift card to chili’s to try the triple dipper and facilitate this review. no monetary compensation was made.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- LeapBand by LeapFrog is Great for Kids with Special Needs - September 22, 2014
- LeapFrog LeapBand Giveaway & Exclusive Interview w/Mia Hamm #FitMadeFun - September 19, 2014
- Showing What #BeautyIs While Traveling - September 17, 2014