Get ready to share a little love with Free Printable Valentines. Valentine’s Day is 5 days away and we haven’t made our Valentine’s cards yet. Have you? We always like to make our own Valentines but sometimes (most always) we wait until the last minute. If you’re still looking for cards, not to worry… Printable Valentines will save the day AND you can feel good that you made your own unique cards in no time! These free printable Valentines Penguins will have you handing out cute cards in no time! Just download, print cut and you’re ready to go!
Free Printable Valentines with Penguins
The penguin printable is a single page of individual “conversation” penguin Valentine art. There are 9 different messages on the little penguin t-shirts. The penguins are wearing little t-shirts with a different message on each. There is also a sheet of penguins wearing black t-shirts so you can write in or draw your own messages or art on each shirt. Add a sticker to decorate the t-shirt or draw your own doodle!
Materials you need:
- Free Printable Penguin Valentines designed by Jen Goode
- White cardstock (or paper)
- Glitter, glue, other fun embellishments
How to make your own Penguin Valentines
- Download and print out the penguin Valentine printable.
- Cut out each card.
That’s it. You could make enough for a class of 30 in about 15 minutes!
Some ideas to customize your Valentines
If you want to have some extra fun with your Valentines cards here are some ideas to try.
- Use glitter glue to add a little sparkle.
- Use different colored pens to write messages on the back.
- Add stickers to the back.
- Punch a hole in the top corner, add some ribbon and tie to a little bag of raisins (gross alert – penguin poop!).
- Use colored pencils to color in the white shirts on the Penguin printable art.
Download the Free Printable