My kids have a slight cereal marshmallow addiction and I’m pretty sure they get it from me. Here is an adorable treat that’s sure to please the whole family!
Lucky Charms Hot Cocoa
1 cup Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups half and half
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon marshmallow flavoring
1-2 drops green food coloring
Whipped cream, to garnish
1/4 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows, to garnish (you can use the marshmallows from the cereal or see Amazon link below)
Pastel sprinkles, to garnish
1. In a medium sauce pan, add the white chocolate chips, milk, half-and-half and vanilla. Heat under low/medium setting, stirring occasionally until the chocolate chips are melted. (Do not allow to boil).
2. Once heated through and the chocolate chips have melted, remove from heat. Add the marshmallow flavoring and 1-2 drops of green food coloring. Whisk to combine.
3. Pour into serving glasses and top with whipped cream.
4. Sprinkle the Lucky Charm marshmallows and pastel sprinkles on top of the whipped cream.
Yeilds 4 cups
Need to find out where to get bulk white chocolate chips and/or cereal marshmallows? We have you covered!
- Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chips, Classic White Chocolate
- LorAnn Oils Marshmallow
- McCormick Food Color, Green
- Assorted Dehydrated Marshmallow Bits
- Wilton 710-956 Spring Nonpareils Bottle
Pin it for later!