Chewy is allergic to everything. I finally found a cookie recipe that he loves that tastes like real cookies! These are Gluten, Milk, Casien, Soy, Nut free.
Gluten Free Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Write a review
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1-1/2 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour
- 2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat coconut and sugars together until smooth. Add vanilla and eggs; beat well.
- In a separate bowl, blend flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and Xanthan Gum. Stir flour blend into wet ingredients. Add oats and mix well.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto un-greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
- Mix together 2 Tb. Flaxseed Meal with 6 Tb. of water and let sit for a minute. Add to recipe as you would the eggs.
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- That One Time, When Fandango Was In Love With Me #WWEMoms - May 22, 2015
- Best Pancake Recipe - May 19, 2015
- Happy Mother’s Day from Understood.org - May 9, 2015