Gluten Free Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Chewy is allergic to everything. I finally found a cookie recipe that he loves that tastes like real cookies! These are Gluten, Milk, Casien, Soy, Nut free. 🙂
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1-1/2 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour
- 2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat coconut and sugars together until smooth. Add vanilla and eggs; beat well.
- In a separate bowl, blend flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and Xanthan Gum. Stir flour blend into wet ingredients. Add oats and mix well.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto un-greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- 3 Reasons Hemp is the Fabric of the Future with prAna (& a discount!) - November 30, 2016
- 5 Reasons to Shop Colorado Mills This Holiday Season… and a $500 giveaway! - November 28, 2016
- Tools for Parents to Talk to Kids About the Dangers of Underage Marijuana Use - November 18, 2016