Chewy is allergic to everything. I finally found a cookie recipe that he loves that tastes like real cookies! These are Gluten, Milk, Casien, Soy, Nut free. 🙂
Gluten Free Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1-1/2 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour
- 2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat coconut and sugars together until smooth. Add vanilla and eggs; beat well.
- In a separate bowl, blend flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and Xanthan Gum. Stir flour blend into wet ingredients. Add oats and mix well.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto un-greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Mix together 2 Tb. Flaxseed Meal with 6 Tb. of water and let sit for a minute. Add to recipe as you would the eggs.
Calories: 4561 Fat: 240g Saturated fat: 194g Unsaturated fat: 30g Carbohydrates: 572g Sugar: 316g Sodium: 2656mg Fiber: 23g Protein: 54g Cholesterol: 372mg
Owner/Editor-in-Chief at ColoradoMoms.com
Emily is a mom to three very active boys. Her youngest is autistic so she is passionate about advocating for children and families on the spectrum. She attends more concerts than is humanly possible and takes some pretty amazingly blurry photos of said shows to prove she was there. Also, #hashtags are her favorite. #totes #noreally