For chicken, pork and more! This was another hit with my kids. I left out the chili paste and it was still just as yummy and a tad more kid friendly. I cheaped out and baked some chicken nuggets for them, added rice and veggies then poured this sauce on top. Let me know how it turns out for you!
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chile paste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a saucepan, mix together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in chicken broth, water, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, chile paste, and garlic. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- 7 Reasons to Head to Disneyland for Your Next Family Vacation - July 25, 2014
- Life’s Good in the Kitchen with LG #LGKitchen - July 25, 2014
- Haute Margarita Recipe – National Tequila Day - July 24, 2014