Looking for something truly unique to serve at your next get together? These easy to make shooters have all of the flavors of a Samoas Girl Scout cookie but with the added bonus of booze! Yes, you can have your cookies and drink them, too. Everyone will flip over the chocolate, caramel, and coconut deliciousness, all served up in a shot glass.
6-8 ice cubes
1/2 cup half and half cream
1/4 cup creme de cocoa
1/4 cup coconut vodka
2 Tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate sauce
2 Tablespoons caramel sauce (I used Smuckers)
1/3 cup shredded coconut flakes – toasted
5-6 Samoas cookies – pulsed into crumbs
Optional – whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Spread the shredded coconut flakes on a baking sheet in a thin layer. Bake for 5-6 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and pour into a shallow bowl.
2. Apply chocolate frosting to the rim of four shooter glasses.
3. Roll the chocolate-coated rims in the toasted coconut flakes, ensuring the frosting is covered entirely. Chill for 15 minutes.
4. Add the ice to a cocktail shaker.
5. Pour the creme de cocoa, coconut vodka and cream over the ice.
6. Add the chocolate and caramel sauces and shake, shake, shake!
7. Strain and pour into the chilled shooter glasses, up to the top.
8. Sprinkle Samoas cookie crumbs on top of each drink.
9. Optional – top off each shooter with whipped cream and a sprinkle of Samoas cookie crumbs.