After a rainy start, Summer is really heating up in Colorado. What better way to chill out, than to bring the family to Water World–64 acres of wet, wild rides! Located just a few minutes north of Downtown at 84th Ave and Pecos St., Water World is one of the area’s best values in family fun.
Just a few reasons why Water World has been a favorite of Colorado families since 1979:
- Free parking
- Bring your own picnic, or choose from several delicious options inside the park, including Pharaoh’s Feast–an all-you-can-eat, all-day value.
- Lots of shade!
- 49 different rides, including the area’s only magnetic hydro-coaster and a brand new ride for 2015: Warp Speed
- 3 separate and unique kids’ play areas, including the Big Top Family Fun Zone where kids and kids at heart can play together.
- Discounts for military, half-day admission, and area residents
- Coupons available at King Soopers stores, select Mountain Dew cans, Wendy’s, and Subway
- During the month of July, Water World guests can receive $5 off admission to another favorite attraction, the Denver Zoo! (Click here to print coupon, and be sure to check out the brand new Giraffe Encounter!)
Come and visit Water World and see why we’ve loved it for over 35 years.
Water World is located at 8801 North Pecos Street in Federal Heights. Open 10am-6pm daily through August 16, weather permitting. Limited/weekend hours August 17-September 7. Visit WaterWorldColorado.com for a full schedule, tickets, and more info.
We were invited to a media preview weekend at Water World, and provided complimentary admission. No other compensation was made. Text & images are our own.