Talk Like a Pirate Day
One of my boys and I’s favorite days! We tell piratey jokes that make each other groan.
- What arrr a pirates favorite games? Gin and Rummy!
- How much does it cost a pirate to get a piercing? A buck an ear!
- How much did the pirate pay for his peg leg and hook? An arm and a leg!
- What has 8 arms and 8 legs? Eight pirates!
- How did the pirate stop smoking? He used the patch!
And some that make them laugh hysterically because there are some naughty words or off color things implied in them.
[quote]A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his fly. The bartender says “What’s the steering wheel for?” The pirate says “Arrrr….it’s driving me nuts!”
A little kid with a speech impediment dresses up as a pirate and goes trick or treating. he knocks on the door of a house and a man answers. “oh, i can see you’re dressed up as a pirate.” the man says. “but where are your buccaneers?” the kid gets really mad, and says “on the sides of my buckin’ head!”[/quote]
To find out how you can celebrate, check out Tech Savvy Mama’s post today! She has a great list of resources, ideas and fun stuff!
Now I’m off to swap the poop deck, er, change a diaper. 😉
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- 3 Reasons Hemp is the Fabric of the Future with prAna (& a discount!) - November 30, 2016
- 5 Reasons to Shop Colorado Mills This Holiday Season… and a $500 giveaway! - November 28, 2016
- Tools for Parents to Talk to Kids About the Dangers of Underage Marijuana Use - November 18, 2016