Earlier in the week Carter reviewed Rabbids Rumble. Rayman is one of the characters in the Raving Rabbids line and now has his own game to show where he came from.
Rayman is one of the misfits that has started a war with creatures from the Land of the Livid Dead and he’s ready to put those guys in their place. Carter was enthralled with this game and found it challenging but still fun to play.
Of course his favorite part, like every game, is getting the change the look of the main character. In Rayman Origins, you can’t redesign him but you can get various “skins” for him throughout the game. You can also change to Globox, a blue frog like creature with mad kung-fu skills.
Carter enjoyed beating the monsters on the various levels and I enjoyed that you can switch from 3D to 2D on the console. The 3D features are great, but it can strain your eyes if played too long and Carter already has a hard enough time seeing 3D images in general.
Some of the features of the game are:
- 60+ Levels of Platforming Madness – Explore a massive world with over 100 characters & 6 unique worlds designed for all ages and playing styles.
- Crazy Moves & Gameplay – Rayman gains unique abilities as he progresses through the adventure, including swimming, diving, slapping and the sensational “HairlyCopter.”
- Epic Boss Fights – A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes .A really, really angry bird. An evil carnivorous daisy. Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- Street Pass Functionality – Taking advantage of the Street Pass, you can share your progression, number of collectibles, time played, unlocked achievements, and avatar with others.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Spanx on a Plane – The Movie - September 23, 2014
- LeapBand by LeapFrog is Great for Kids with Special Needs - September 22, 2014
- Lowes & Habitat for Humanity – Giving Back in Denver - September 20, 2014