Valentine’s day is so fun for the kids. Making mailboxes, signing all the cards, listening to the groans from the kids when they realize they have 31 kids in their class, agreeing to help them sign the cards, drinking wine at 11pm and trying to forge a 7 year-old’s handwriting… good times. 😉
Now Shutterfly makes it easy. You can print Valentine’s with your kids name already on it! WOOT!!! Here is one I made for Brady’s class.
You can also make gifts for the Granparents! Perfect for Grandparent’s day, Valentine’s day or their birthdays! I made this iPhone case for myself “from the kids”. 😉
They have even more products for you to choose from for Valentine’s Day. Cards, mugs, waterbottles, and more! Check out all of their photo gifts for Valentine’s Day. Or just stick to the classic Valentine’s Day Cards. Shutterfly has over 50 new designs included a classroom collection, perfect for trading! They have a variety of card sizes too, 6×8, 5×7, 4×8, 5×5, & 4×5.
And now for the moment you’ve been waiting for.
A Giveaway! (you knew that was coming right?!)
I’m giving away a 50 (FIFTY!!! or as Eminem says, “fitty”) 4×5 cards and a desktop plaque! Holla!
To enter, simply go to Shutterfly and tell me which photo gifts for Valentine’s Day you’d love to to have. Contest is open from January 24 to January 31, 2013. US residents only, full sweepstakes rules here.
So what are you waiting for?! Enter now and then visit/follow/like/friend/gushle Shutterfly at the following spots.
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shutterfly
· Twitter: http://twitter.com/Shutterfly
· Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/shutterfly/
· Instagram: http://instagram.com/shutterfly
· Google +: https://plus.google.com/+shutterfly
· Blog: http://blog.shutterfly.com/
disclosure: I was given a sampling of product in return for my review and post.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Uncommon Goods Gift Guide: Wine, Whiskey, and Song - February 2, 2016
- Get a Letter from Santa with Safeway - December 17, 2015
- Last Minute Hot Holiday Tech Ideas with AT&T #AttDenver - December 16, 2015