Summer Deals with Plum District
With Summer here, if you are like me, you are trying to find fun and inexpensive things to do with the kids. Plum District to the rescue! I’ve found a couple great deals for local attractions that you won’t want to miss!
Denver- The Denver Children’s Museum: $5 for 1 Admission to Plum District’s B-Day Party – Plum Steal
We’re hitting our terribly Awesome Twos and we want you to come celebrate with us at Plum District’s birthday party June 27, 2012 from 4pm to 7:30pm at the Children’s Museum Denver! You and your kids will have your run of the museum, plus some pretty premium Plum District extras:
- Admission to the entire Children’s Museum Admission to the NEW “Just Add Water” exhibit – just opened
- Face painting
- Feather hair extensions for girls and multi-colored spiked hair for boys
- Dinner catered by Denver Pizza Co.
- Dessert catered by Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Great giveaways all night long
Come party down with us as we raise a glass to two awesome years filled with fun, friends, and fabulous offers!
Starting Friday, Plum District has an amazing deal on the Denver Firefighters Museum.
Your little ones haven’t been able to stop talking about the fire trucks from the Memorial Day parade and you’ve got to get them to stop imitating the sirens. Today’s offer from the Denver Firefighters Museum is just the ticket – or four-pack of tickets rather!
Just think how cute the kiddos will look as the pose on the fire engine and follow the dalmatian decals – don’t forget your camera! Kids will also get to play dress-up with full bright yellow mini-firefighters uniforms including hats, gloves, boots, and face masks. Too cute! The Firefighter Museum is filled with fun games and activities that will keep kids entertained while they also learn a bit about the history of their community. Get your tickets today!
If your kiddo can’t get enough firehouse fun, sign them up for a week of Firefighter summer camp with this smokin’ offer!
DENVER FIREFIGHTERS MUSEUM WEBSITE>
The Denver Firefighters Museum is a non-profit educational and fun interactive museum for children and adults alike. Educational programs are designed to provide opportunities to understand how fire safety and prevention directly affect their daily lives. It’s the vision of the Denver Firefighters Museum to present exhibits that are tangible expressions of the history of the Denver Fire Department.
** disclosure: affiliate links included **
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- 3 Reasons Hemp is the Fabric of the Future with prAna (& a discount!) - November 30, 2016
- 5 Reasons to Shop Colorado Mills This Holiday Season… and a $500 giveaway! - November 28, 2016
- Tools for Parents to Talk to Kids About the Dangers of Underage Marijuana Use - November 18, 2016