Okay, these are so adorable your kids will beg you to make gummies of all kinds! Who knew it would be so easy as well?!
These fun Shamrock Gummies are sure to be a big hit on St. Patrick’s Day. You can make them for your kids, your coworkers or even put them in cute bags with toppers and pass out to friends/classmates!
- 1 ½ cups Applesauce
- 2 ¼ cup Sugar plus extra to roll gummy in
- 2- 3oz. Boxes of Lime Jell-O
- 2 packs of Unflavored Gelatin
- Shamrock Cookie Cutter
1. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan over Medium-High heat. Stir constantly until it reaches a boil. Let boil for one minute.
2. Remove from heat and pour into a parchment lined 13×9 baking dish. (This will allow for easier removal).
3. Place dish in refrigerator for about 2 hours or until set.
4. Once set, remove from pan and dust top with sugar.
5. Cut out shamrock shapes using your cookie cutter. After the first cut-out, dip cookie cutter in sugar before the next one. (It won’t stick as much if you do this).
6. Take the gummy shamrock and roll in sugar to coat the bottom and sides. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
7. Store in an airtight container or serve immediately.