I’ve previously posted about my Sunday Sangria and it got an overwhelming amount of views. I’ve deduced two things from this. 1. You are all a bunch of lushes (just like me!) and 2. I need to post more fun summer drink recipes!
After rummaging through my liquor cabinet, I settled on this new bottle of Three Olives Vanilla Vodka left over from a cocktail party. Mixed up a bottle of Pinot Grigio and threw in some bits and bobs and Viola! A refreshing Apple Vanilla Sangria!
- 1 bottle Pinot Gris or Pinto Grigio (I used MacMurray Pinot Gris for this one)
- 1/3 c Vanilla flavored Vodka
- 1 c 7-up
- 1/2 c simple syrup (1/2 c warm water with 1/4 c sugar mixed in)
- 1-2 granny smith apples, cored/peeled/sliced
- Mint for garnish
- Mix and chill for 1-2 hours. The longer it sits, the more the vanilla and apple flavors come out.
- Garnish with mint and apple slices. Serve over ice.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Save Money, Save Wildlife, All While Sleeping on a Nolah Mattress - August 24, 2016
- 3 Reasons I Love Hair Extensions, Curling Wands, and a NuMe Giveaway! - August 23, 2016
- California Baby Now Available at WalMart - August 18, 2016