Looking for a quick and easy dinner that’s filling and great for fall? Today I’m sharing with you my super secret recipe. It’s one that I use often in the fall and winter, especially when I have little time to put something together. It has 5 ingredients, most of which I have on hand at any given day.
The main ingredient is Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodle soup. When I’m shopping at WalMart, I tend to stock up on staples like soups and noodles because the prices and selection are great! Quality ingredients are a bonus as well. I love how Progresso uses antibiotic free, all white meat chicken.
Now for the recipe. This Rich & Hearty Biscuit Bake is so easy it takes less than 5 minutes to prep! Baking is only 30 minutes so this is a great last minute recipe too! It’s basically soup, noodles, cheese, veggies and oven ready biscuits. Sometimes, if I have leftover chicken from a previous meal, I’ll dice it up and throw that in too. That’s it. Some salt and pepper to jazz it up, and then bake. I like to experiment with various noodle types and veggies.
Rich & Hearty Chicken Noodle Biscuit Bake
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 19oz cans of Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodle soup
- 8oz wide egg noodles (uncooked)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 cups frozen veggies (any type but we love broccoli best!)
- 1 cup leftover chicken (optional)
- 1 can of oven ready biscuits
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the egg noodles in a large casserole dish.
- Pour the 3 cans of soup on top.
- Add the frozen veggies, cheese and leftover chicken.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Add biscuits to the top of the casserole and bake another 15 minutes (or until golden).
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 763
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 1354
- Fat: 31
- Saturated Fat: 11
- Unsaturated Fat: 18
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 43
- Protein: 75
- Cholesterol: 183
disclosure: This recipe was developed as part of a sponsored campaign. All thoughts and opinions are mine and honest.