Another great recipe from my Dad and Grandma. My favorite thing about this one? It uses wine! Looks, sounds, smells like a 5 star restaurants meal, but it is easy to make and surprisingly kid friendly.
Chicken Saute Bercy
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Butter to saute with chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Butter to saute with onions/mushrooms
- 14 ounces Mushroom
- 2 bunches Green onion
- 3/4 cup White Wine
- 4 tablespoons Butter for sauce
- 4 cloves Garlic fine minced
- Saute chicken, set aside. Saute butter and mushrooms first, then add garlic and onions at the end; very lightly saute and add wine. Pour over chicken.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Uncommon Goods Gift Guide: Wine, Whiskey, and Song - February 2, 2016
- Get a Letter from Santa with Safeway - December 17, 2015
- Last Minute Hot Holiday Tech Ideas with AT&T #AttDenver - December 16, 2015