Another great recipe from my Dad and Grandma. My favorite thing about this one? It uses wine! Looks, sounds, smells like a 5 star restaurants meal, but it is easy to make and surprisingly kid friendly.
Recipe: Chicken Saute Bercy
- 2 tablespoons Butter to saute with chicken
1 1/2 lbs Chicken
2 tablespoons Butter to saute with onions/mushrooms
14 ounces Mushroom
2 bunches Green onion
3/4 cup White Wine
4 tablespoons Butter for sauce
4 cloves Garlic fine minced
- Saute chicken, set aside. Saute butter and mushrooms first, then add garlic and onions at the end; very lightly saute and add wine. Pour over chicken.
Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com.
Microformatting by hRecipe.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Summer in Denver with Kids: A to Z - April 23, 2014
- Autism and Wandering – Six Tips to Help Prevent the Unthinkable - April 22, 2014
- March of Dimes March for Babies Colorado Walk Saturday, April 26 - April 21, 2014