Chicken Saute Bercy
Another great recipe from my Dad and Grandma. My favorite thing about this one? It uses wine! Looks, sounds, smells like a 5 star restaurants meal, but it is easy to make and surprisingly kid friendly.
- 2 tablespoons Butter to saute with chicken
- 1½ lbs Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Butter to saute with onions/mushrooms
- 14 ounces Mushroom
- 2 bunches Green onion
- ¾ cup White Wine
- 4 tablespoons Butter for sauce
- 4 cloves Garlic fine minced
- Saute chicken, set aside. Saute butter and mushrooms first, then add garlic and onions at the end; very lightly saute and add wine. Pour over chicken.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Century Link and the Denver Broncos Tech Celebration - December 6, 2016
- 3 Reasons Hemp is the Fabric of the Future with prAna (& a discount!) - November 30, 2016
- 5 Reasons to Shop Colorado Mills This Holiday Season… and a $500 giveaway! - November 28, 2016