Another great recipe from my Dad and Grandma. My favorite thing about this one? It uses wine! Looks, sounds, smells like a 5 star restaurants meal, but it is easy to make and surprisingly kid friendly.
- 2 tablespoons Butter to saute with chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Butter to saute with onions/mushrooms
- 14 ounces Mushroom
- 2 bunches Green onion
- 3/4 cup White Wine
- 4 tablespoons Butter for sauce
- 4 cloves Garlic fine minced
- Saute chicken, set aside. Saute butter and mushrooms first, then add garlic and onions at the end; very lightly saute and add wine. Pour over chicken.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- 3 Ways to Beat the Germs This Cold Season with Puffs Plus Lotion - September 12, 2016
- Hunger is… Too Close to Home. Safeway Teams Up to Help - September 8, 2016
- Our Stay at the Westin at Denver International Airport - September 1, 2016