It’s a windy and cold day here so I think I’ll try this recipe posted in our forums by one of our long time members Mommy The Maid. Such a simple recipe and one I bet my family is going to LOVE!
CrockPot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Write a review
- 3 whole Chicken Breasts
- 3 large slices of Swiss Cheese (halved)
- 3 large slices of Ham (halved)
- 2 TBSP. Margarine
- 10 3/4 oz can of Cream of Mushroom soup or Cream of Chicken soup
- 3 TBSP Milk
- 3 TBSP Sherry (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1.Cut whole breasts in half. Flatten each half with mallet. Cover each half breast with half slice of cheese and ham. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Brown each chicken roll in margarine in skillet. Transfer to slow cooker.
- 2. Combing remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken, making sure chicken pieces are fully covered.
- 3. Cover, cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Baked Potato Soup - February 21, 2015
- Margarita Fruit Snacks - January 31, 2015
- Wine Fruit Snacks – The Recipe You Have to See to Believe! - January 31, 2015