It’s a windy and cold day here so I think I’ll try this recipe posted in our forums by one of our long time members Mommy The Maid. Such a simple recipe and one I bet my family is going to LOVE!
CrockPot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Write a review
- 3 whole Chicken Breasts
- 3 large slices of Swiss Cheese (halved)
- 3 large slices of Ham (halved)
- 2 TBSP. Margarine
- 10 3/4 oz can of Cream of Mushroom soup or Cream of Chicken soup
- 3 TBSP Milk
- 3 TBSP Sherry (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1.Cut whole breasts in half. Flatten each half with mallet. Cover each half breast with half slice of cheese and ham. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Brown each chicken roll in margarine in skillet. Transfer to slow cooker.
- 2. Combing remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken, making sure chicken pieces are fully covered.
- 3. Cover, cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Brita Recalls over 240,000 Children’s Water Bottles - August 19, 2014
- Introducing CORE by Origami Owl #FashionFriday - August 15, 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit YMCA of the Rockies Before Winter - August 13, 2014