It’s a windy and cold day here so I think I’ll try this recipe posted in our forums by one of our long time members Mommy The Maid. Such a simple recipe and one I bet my family is going to LOVE!
- 3 whole Chicken Breasts
- 3 large slices of Swiss Cheese (halved)
- 3 large slices of Ham (halved)
- 2 TBSP. Margarine
- 10 3/4 oz can of Cream of Mushroom soup or Cream of Chicken soup
- 3 TBSP Milk
- 3 TBSP Sherry (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1.Cut whole breasts in half. Flatten each half with mallet. Cover each half breast with half slice of cheese and ham. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Brown each chicken roll in margarine in skillet. Transfer to slow cooker.
- 2. Combing remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken, making sure chicken pieces are fully covered.
- 3. Cover, cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- 3 Ways to Beat the Germs This Cold Season with Puffs Plus Lotion - September 12, 2016
- Hunger is… Too Close to Home. Safeway Teams Up to Help - September 8, 2016
- Our Stay at the Westin at Denver International Airport - September 1, 2016