It’s a windy and cold day here so I think I’ll try this recipe posted in our forums by one of our long time members Mommy The Maid. Such a simple recipe and one I bet my family is going to LOVE!
Recipe: CrockPot Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 3 whole Chicken Breasts
3 large slices of Swiss Cheese (halved)
3 large slices of Ham (halved)
2 TBSP. Margarine
10 3/4 oz can of Cream of Mushroom soup or Cream of Chicken soup
3 TBSP Milk
3 TBSP Sherry (OPTIONAL)
1/4 tsp pepper
- Cut whole breasts in half. Flatten each half with mallet. Cover each half breast with half slice of cheese and ham. Roll up and secure with toothpicks (sorry probably should have added that to the shopping list hehehe). Brown each chicken roll in margarine in skillet. Transfer to slow cooker.
2. Combing remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken, making sure chicken pieces are fully covered.
3. Cover, cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com.
Microformatting by hRecipe.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Find Great Mother’s Day Gift Ideas with #eBayMom - April 24, 2014
- Summer in Denver with Kids: A to Z - April 23, 2014
- Autism and Wandering – Six Tips to Help Prevent the Unthinkable - April 22, 2014