It’s a windy and cold day here so I think I’ll try this recipe posted in our forums by one of our long time members Mommy The Maid. Such a simple recipe and one I bet my family is going to LOVE!
CrockPot Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 3 whole Chicken Breasts
- 3 large slices of Swiss Cheese (halved)
- 3 large slices of Ham (halved)
- 2 TBSP. Margarine
- 10¾ oz can of Cream of Mushroom soup or Cream of Chicken soup
- 3 TBSP Milk
- 3 TBSP Sherry (OPTIONAL)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1.Cut whole breasts in half. Flatten each half with mallet. Cover each half breast with half slice of cheese and ham. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Brown each chicken roll in margarine in skillet. Transfer to slow cooker.
- 2. Combing remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken, making sure chicken pieces are fully covered.
- 3. Cover, cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Calories: 1782 Fat: 85g Saturated fat: 30g Unsaturated fat: 45g Carbohydrates: 30g Sugar: 7g Sodium: 3165mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 202g Cholesterol: 567mg
Owner/Editor-in-Chief at ColoradoMoms.com
Emily is a mom to three very active boys. Her youngest is autistic so she is passionate about advocating for children and families on the spectrum. She attends more concerts than is humanly possible and takes some pretty amazingly blurry photos of said shows to prove she was there. Also, #hashtags are her favorite. #totes #noreally