Another great recipe from a member of our forums! This one comes to us from Mandi! She says she makes this all the time and it’s a hit with the family! She said you can even make 2 meals out of one!
CrockPot Chicken Torilla Soup
Write a review
- 1 lb of chicken tenders
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- 2 sliced bell peppers (color of choice)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 carton of chicken stock
- Olive oil
- Cumin, paprika, garlic salt and chili powder to taste (can substitute packet of taco seasoning)
- Place chicken in crockpot, drizzle with olive oil. Add spices, onions, peppers, carrots, tomatoes and chicken stock. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
- If you want to make two dinners out of this, I add 2 lbs of chicken and on the second night, I use the broth to make mexican rice and serve the remaining chicken and veggies on top of the rice.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- My Next Car: Toyota Highlander - January 26, 2015
- #DoYourJob vs. The 12th Woman Fashion - January 26, 2015
- Saving My Sanity Over the Holidays with AT&T’s GoPhone - January 24, 2015