Another great recipe from a member of our forums! This one comes to us from Mandi! She says she makes this all the time and it’s a hit with the family! 🙂 She said you can even make 2 meals out of one!
- 1 lb of chicken tenders
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 small bag of baby carrots
- 2 sliced bell peppers (color of choice)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 carton of chicken stock
- Olive oil
- Cumin, paprika, garlic salt and chili powder to taste (can substitute packet of taco seasoning)
- Place chicken in crockpot, drizzle with olive oil. Add spices, onions, peppers, carrots, tomatoes and chicken stock. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
- If you want to make two dinners out of this, I add 2 lbs of chicken and on the second night, I use the broth to make mexican rice and serve the remaining chicken and veggies on top of the rice.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Vintage Dresses Inspired by the 1940s WWII Era Ball - June 22, 2016
- 15 Perfect Dresses for Summer Weddings - June 10, 2016
- Easy Pink Grapefruit Mojitos - June 10, 2016