These are way too easy! Grab a tall glass of milk to eat with these delicious cookies!
Thanks to Heather B. in our forums for this great recipe!
- 1 jar of peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar (I use 1/2 white, 1/2 brown. but you can use any combination you like.)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Mix, drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Vintage Dresses Inspired by the 1940s WWII Era Ball - June 22, 2016
- 15 Perfect Dresses for Summer Weddings - June 10, 2016
- Easy Pink Grapefruit Mojitos - June 10, 2016