These are way too easy! Grab a tall glass of milk to eat with these delicious cookies!
Thanks to Heather B. in our forums for this great recipe!
- 1 jar of peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar (I use 1/2 white, 1/2 brown. but you can use any combination you like.)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Mix, drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Macy’s Culinary Council Comes to Denver with Johnny Iuzinni - April 21, 2016
- Disneybounding for Walt Disney World - April 18, 2016
- How Housework Can Keep My Kids Healthy - April 15, 2016