These are way too easy! Grab a tall glass of milk to eat with these delicious cookies!
Thanks to Heather B. in our forums for this great recipe!
Write a review
- 1 jar of peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar (I use 1/2 white, 1/2 brown. but you can use any combination you like.)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Mix, drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- My Boys… Throwback Thursday #autism - September 11, 2014
- Food For Sleep is Designed to Help You Sleep at Night - September 7, 2014
- LeapFrog LeapBand – Fit Made Fun Day with Mia Hamm #FitMadeFun - September 4, 2014