Easy Peasy PB Cookies!
These are way too easy! Grab a tall glass of milk to eat with these delicious cookies!
Thanks to Heather B. in our forums for this great recipe!
- 1 jar of peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar (I use ½ white, ½ brown. but you can use any combination you like.)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Mix, drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- 3 Reasons Hemp is the Fabric of the Future with prAna (& a discount!) - November 30, 2016
- 5 Reasons to Shop Colorado Mills This Holiday Season… and a $500 giveaway! - November 28, 2016
- Tools for Parents to Talk to Kids About the Dangers of Underage Marijuana Use - November 18, 2016