These are way too easy! Grab a tall glass of milk to eat with these delicious cookies!
Thanks to Heather B. in our forums for this great recipe!
Write a review
- 1 jar of peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar (I use 1/2 white, 1/2 brown. but you can use any combination you like.)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Mix, drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Haute Margarita Recipe – National Tequila Day - July 24, 2014
- Black Box Wines Introduces A New Platinum Wine to Colorado! - July 24, 2014
- The Life of an Asthma Parent (Part One) - July 17, 2014