I love edamame! My boys actually like it too. I was searching for a good edamame salad recipe and couldn’t find one I like, so I was experimenting and came up with this one. I hope you love it!
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound shelled edamame, cooked and cooled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sweet corn, cooked and cooled
- 1 15oz can of chickpeas, drained
- Mix edamame, onions, corn and chickpeas in a bowl. In a small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar. Pour over edamame mixture and chill in the fridge for 30 min – 1 hour.
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Turkey Burgers at MOOYAH Are Here and They Are Delish! - April 24, 2015
- DIY Wine Cork Monogram Tutorial with Snoqualmie Wines - April 7, 2015
- Opening Day Fashion with Fanatics.com - April 3, 2015