I love edamame! My boys actually like it too. I was searching for a good edamame salad recipe and couldn’t find one I like, so I was experimenting and came up with this one. I hope you love it!
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound shelled edamame, cooked and cooled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sweet corn, cooked and cooled
- 1 15oz can of chickpeas, drained
- Mix edamame, onions, corn and chickpeas in a bowl. In a small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar. Pour over edamame mixture and chill in the fridge for 30 min – 1 hour.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- The Amazing Way Ring Video Doorbell Can Help My Autistic Son - July 18, 2016
- #WonderAwaits at the Westin Denver Downtown for Families - July 6, 2016
- Vintage Dresses Inspired by the 1940s WWII Era Ball - June 22, 2016