My mouth is watering right now! These are in my slow cooker and the house smells incredible! I will post a picture later tonight after they are done. I’m sad I have to wait a few hours to eat these! I’m serving them with corn and mashed potatoes.
Recipe: Maple Glazed Crock Pot Ribs
- 2-3 lbs country-style pork ribs
1 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup applesauce
1/4 cup ketchup
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and cinnamon to create a rub for the ribs. Place them in the crockpot and cover the rest of the ingredients. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com.
Microformatting by hRecipe.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- 4 Great Easter Looks #FashionFriday - April 17, 2014
- Disney Social Media Moms 2014 #FashionFriday - April 11, 2014
- Blitz Paintball in Dacono, Colorado is BIG on Fun! - April 9, 2014