This great crockpot recipe is a staple in my house. With snow on the way I thought we needed to have some warm comfort food. The entire house smells heavenly with this simmering in the slow cooker and the fresh pumpkin bread I just pulled out of the oven. This easy recipe takes only minutes to prepare and is great for those cold fall nights or busy days when you have little time to cook.
- 1 Pork Roast (shoulder, bum, whatever you have) (3lbs-ish)
- 6-8 red potatoes
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 small while or yellow onion, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 packet dry onion mix
- 1 cup water
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- pinch of rosemary
- Place pork in bottom of the crock pot. Evenly distribute vegetables around roast. Mix onion soup with water and pour over everything. Add salt, pepper and rosemart to top of exposed roast. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Does Zerona Actually Zap Your Fat Away? - October 20, 2014
- Shop Hot Looks for Fall at Colorado Mills & Save BIG! #FashionFriday - October 17, 2014
- Fashion Rocks at Macy’s – October 24th in Denver - October 16, 2014