This recipe scared me a bit with the use of salad dressing, but it is sooooo good and super easy!
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Celebrating National Women’s Health Week with #MyColgateSelfie - May 5, 2016
- The Dandelion Tattoo - May 4, 2016
- Macy’s Culinary Council Comes to Denver with Johnny Iuzinni - April 21, 2016