This recipe scared me a bit with the use of salad dressing, but it is sooooo good and super easy!
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
Write a review
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- #3DaystoGreen and How Evolution Fresh Helped Me in Vegas - January 30, 2015
- My Next Car: Toyota Highlander - January 26, 2015
- #DoYourJob vs. The 12th Woman Fashion - January 26, 2015