This recipe scared me a bit with the use of salad dressing, but it is sooooo good and super easy!
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
Write a review
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- TRESemme and WalMart Help You Get Award Show Hair - August 29, 2014
- 7 Punny Halloween Costumes for Teenagers & Adults - August 28, 2014
- Help Teachers Earn School Supplies with @GreatClips #GreatList - August 22, 2014