This recipe scared me a bit with the use of salad dressing, but it is sooooo good and super easy!
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
Write a review
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Suave Family Perks at WalMart (& a #Giveaway!) - October 30, 2014
- CAbi Fall Looks and a BeautiFall Event! #FashionFriday - October 24, 2014
- Create a New Halloween Tradition with Switchcrafted - October 23, 2014