This recipe scared me a bit with the use of salad dressing, but it is sooooo good and super easy!
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Calories: 1939 Fat: 53g Saturated fat: 10g Unsaturated fat: 34g Carbohydrates: 196g Sugar: 155g Sodium: 4812mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 161g Cholesterol: 439mg
Owner/Editor-in-Chief at ColoradoMoms.com
Emily is a mom to three very active boys. Her youngest is autistic so she is passionate about advocating for children and families on the spectrum. She attends more concerts than is humanly possible and takes some pretty amazingly blurry photos of said shows to prove she was there. Also, #hashtags are her favorite. #totes #noreally