This recipe scared me a bit with the use of salad dressing, but it is sooooo good and super easy!
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Vintage Dresses Inspired by the 1940s WWII Era Ball - June 22, 2016
- 15 Perfect Dresses for Summer Weddings - June 10, 2016
- Easy Pink Grapefruit Mojitos - June 10, 2016