This recipe scared me a bit with the use of salad dressing, but it is sooooo good and super easy!
Recipe: Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com.
Microformatting by hRecipe.
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), self-proclaimed tortoise wrangler. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Disney Social Media Moms 2014 #FashionFriday - April 11, 2014
- Blitz Paintball in Dacono, Colorado is BIG on Fun! - April 9, 2014
- 6 Great Toys for Easter Baskets - April 8, 2014