Strawberry Basil Martini
With our veggie/herb garden in full swing, I’ve been overrun by copious amounts of sweet basil! Good thing, as fresh basil is one of my favorite things in the world! I found a few ripe strawberries hidden in our garden as well and it hit me. It was Friday night after all! Martini time! Please enjoy this Strawberry Basil Martini, but slowly as it really packs a punch!
- 3-5 medium strawberries
- 3-5 good sized sweet basil leaves
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1.5 oz water
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Splash of Vermouth
- Smash up the strawberries and basil leaves in the bottom of a shaker. Add vodka, lime juice, sugar and water, vermouth, add ice to fill. Shake, pour and garnish with extra strawberries and/or basil leaves. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Free Halloween Boo Printable - October 13, 2016
- Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken Noodle Biscuit Bake - October 6, 2016
- Enbrighten Cafe Lights Can Transform Your Outdoor Space - October 3, 2016