With our veggie/herb garden in full swing, I’ve been overrun by copious amounts of sweet basil! Good thing, as fresh basil is one of my favorite things in the world! I found a few ripe strawberries hidden in our garden as well and it hit me. It was Friday night after all! Martini time! Please enjoy this Strawberry Basil Martini, but slowly as it really packs a punch!
- 3-5 medium strawberries
- 3-5 good sized sweet basil leaves
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1.5 oz water
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Splash of Vermouth
- Smash up the strawberries and basil leaves in the bottom of a shaker. Add vodka, lime juice, sugar and water, vermouth, add ice to fill. Shake, pour and garnish with extra strawberries and/or basil leaves. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- That One Time, When Fandango Was In Love With Me #WWEMoms - May 22, 2015
- Best Pancake Recipe - May 19, 2015
- Happy Mother’s Day from Understood.org - May 9, 2015