Another recipe of my husbands. This is best if you make it the night before and let it chill. If you do make it the day of, increase sugar to 3/4 c.
My mouth is watering just thinking of this!
- 2-3 medium granny smith apples
- 1 bag (12 oz) fresh cranberries
- ½ c white sugar
- 1 14oz can mandarin oranges
- ⅓ c chopped nuts (optional)
- Core apples and cut into quarters. Add to food processor and chop with cranberries until finely chopped. Add sugar, oranges and nuts. Add water as needed. Chill overnight.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Calories: 1166 Fat: 25g Saturated fat: 3g Unsaturated fat: 19g Carbohydrates: 246g Sugar: 188g Sodium: 33mg Fiber: 33g Protein: 12g
Owner/Editor-in-Chief at ColoradoMoms.com
Emily is a mom to three very active boys. Her youngest is autistic so she is passionate about advocating for children and families on the spectrum. She attends more concerts than is humanly possible and takes some pretty amazingly blurry photos of said shows to prove she was there. Also, #hashtags are her favorite. #totes #noreally