Thanksgiving Cranberry Relish
Another recipe of my husbands. This is best if you make it the night before and let it chill. If you do make it the day of, increase sugar to 3/4 c.
My mouth is watering just thinking of this!
- 2-3 medium granny smith apples
- 1 bag (12 oz) fresh cranberries
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1 14oz can mandarin oranges
- 1/3 c chopped nuts (optional)
- Core apples and cut into quarters. Add to food processor and chop with cranberries until finely chopped. Add sugar, oranges and nuts. Add water as needed. Chill overnight.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Free Halloween Boo Printable - October 13, 2016
- Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken Noodle Biscuit Bake - October 6, 2016
- Enbrighten Cafe Lights Can Transform Your Outdoor Space - October 3, 2016