Another recipe of my husbands. This is best if you make it the night before and let it chill. If you do make it the day of, increase sugar to 3/4 c.
My mouth is watering just thinking of this!
- 2-3 medium granny smith apples
- 1 bag (12 oz) fresh cranberries
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1 14oz can mandarin oranges
- 1/3 c chopped nuts (optional)
- Core apples and cut into quarters. Add to food processor and chop with cranberries until finely chopped. Add sugar, oranges and nuts. Add water as needed. Chill overnight.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Macy’s Culinary Council Comes to Denver with Johnny Iuzinni - April 21, 2016
- Disneybounding for Walt Disney World - April 18, 2016
- How Housework Can Keep My Kids Healthy - April 15, 2016