Another recipe of my husbands. This is best if you make it the night before and let it chill. If you do make it the day of, increase sugar to 3/4 c.
My mouth is watering just thinking of this!
- 2-3 medium granny smith apples
- 1 bag (12 oz) fresh cranberries
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1 14oz can mandarin oranges
- 1/3 c chopped nuts (optional)
- Core apples and cut into quarters. Add to food processor and chop with cranberries until finely chopped. Add sugar, oranges and nuts. Add water as needed. Chill overnight.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
- Calories: 1166
- Sugar: 188
- Sodium: 33
- Fat: 25
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 20
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 246
- Protein: 12
- Cholesterol: 0