Another recipe of my husbands. This is best if you make it the night before and let it chill. If you do make it the day of, increase sugar to 3/4 c.
My mouth is watering just thinking of this!
Write a review
- 2-3 medium granny smith apples
- 1 bag (12 oz) fresh cranberries
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1 14oz can mandarin oranges
- 1/3 c chopped nuts (optional)
- Core apples and cut into quarters. Add to food processor and chop with cranberries until finely chopped. Add sugar, oranges and nuts. Add water as needed. Chill overnight.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Fueled by coffee and wine. Wife to a doc, mom to three boys (one with Autism), a puppy and a tortoise. I knit, I get crafty, I tweet.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Super League Gaming – Minecraft in Denver! - October 2, 2015
- Must-Have Apps for Moms - September 30, 2015
- 5 Ways to Get the School Year Off to a Great Start… for Parents! - September 30, 2015