Another recipe of my husbands. This is best if you make it the night before and let it chill. If you do make it the day of, increase sugar to 3/4 c.
My mouth is watering just thinking of this!
Recipe: Cranberry Relish
- 2-3 medium granny smith apples
1 bag (12 oz) fresh cranberries
1/2 c white sugar
1 14oz can maderin oranges
1/3 c chopped nuts (optional)
- Core apples and cut into quarters. Add to food processor and chop with cranberries until finely chopped. Add sugar, oranges and nuts. Add water as needed. Chill overnight.
Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com.
Microformatting by hRecipe.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Autism and Wandering – Six Tips to Help Prevent the Unthinkable - April 22, 2014
- March of Dimes March for Babies Colorado Walk Saturday, April 26 - April 21, 2014
- Kid Friendly Gluten-Free Ham and Apple Sandwich #DeliFreshBOLD - April 19, 2014