Dressing? Stuffing? What do you call it in your family? I don’t care what it’s called as long as my hubby makes his famous recipe! I hope he’s okay with me sharing it with all of you, I kinda forgot to ask. 😉
- ½ c butter or margarine
- ½ large onion, diced
- 1 lb pork sausage (we use Jimmy Dean)
- 1 loaf bread, dried and cubed
- 2 - 10 oz cans of cream of mushroom soup
- pinch of poultry seasoning
- salt/pepper to taste
- Brown sausage and drain. Melt butter/margarine, add onion and cook over medium heat until browned. Add sausage. Add this mix to bread in a large bowl. Mix in soup and add water as needed. Add seasonings to taste.
- Bake in a 10x14x2 dish covered at 350 for 30 min. Uncover and bake an additional 15 min or until crispy and brown.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Calories: 4485 Fat: 267g Saturated fat: 111g Unsaturated fat: 127g Trans fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 375g Sugar: 46g Sodium: 10335mg Fiber: 19g Protein: 141g Cholesterol: 571mg
Owner/Editor-in-Chief at ColoradoMoms.com
Emily is a mom to three very active boys. Her youngest is autistic so she is passionate about advocating for children and families on the spectrum. She attends more concerts than is humanly possible and takes some pretty amazingly blurry photos of said shows to prove she was there. Also, #hashtags are her favorite. #totes #noreally