Dressing? Stuffing? What do you call it in your family? I don’t care what it’s called as long as my hubby makes his famous recipe! I hope he’s okay with me sharing it with all of you, I kinda forgot to ask. 😉
- 1/2 c butter or margarine
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 lb pork sausage (we use Jimmy Dean)
- 1 loaf bread, dried and cubed
- 2 - 10 oz cans of cream of mushroom soup
- pinch of poultry seasoning
- salt/pepper to taste
- Brown sausage and drain. Melt butter/margarine, add onion and cook over medium heat until browned. Add sausage. Add this mix to bread in a large bowl. Mix in soup and add water as needed. Add seasonings to taste.
- Bake in a 10x14x2 dish covered at 350 for 30 min. Uncover and bake an additional 15 min or until crispy and brown.
- Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- The Amazing Way Ring Video Doorbell Can Help My Autistic Son - July 18, 2016
- #WonderAwaits at the Westin Denver Downtown for Families - July 6, 2016
- Vintage Dresses Inspired by the 1940s WWII Era Ball - June 22, 2016