Dressing? Stuffing? What do you call it in your family? I don’t care what it’s called as long as my hubby makes his famous recipe! I hope he’s okay with me sharing it with all of you, I kinda forgot to ask.
Recipe: Sausage Stuffing
- 1/2 c butter or margarine
1/2 large onion, diced
1 lb pork sausage (we use Jimmy Dean)
1 loaf bread, dried and cubed
2 – 10 oz cans of cream of mushroom soup
pinch of poultry seasoning
salt/pepper to taste
- Brown sausage and drain. Melt butter/margarine, add onion and cook over medium heat until browned. Add sausage. Add this mix to bread in a large bowl. Mix in soup and add water as needed. Add seasonings to taste.
Bake in a 10x14x2 dish covered at 350 for 30 min. Uncover and bake an additional 15 min or until crispy and brown.
Copyright © © ColoradoMoms.com.
Microformatting by hRecipe.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- 4 Great Easter Looks #FashionFriday - April 17, 2014
- Disney Social Media Moms 2014 #FashionFriday - April 11, 2014
- Blitz Paintball in Dacono, Colorado is BIG on Fun! - April 9, 2014