Everything tastes better when it’s little! What about the scrumptiousness of an enormous Reuben deli sandwich all wrapped up in a bite-sized package?
Whether you’re looking for a quick snack to serve your family on St. Patrick’s Day or an appetizer for your next party, Reuben Mini Bites are quick, easy, and full of delicious flavor.
20 party rye bread slices
12 oz corned beef – thinly sliced
7 oz Swiss cheese
15 oz sauerkraut – drained
3/4 cup thousand island dressing
Fresh parsley – chopped, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the mini rye breads on the baking sheet, right next to each other.
- Spread the bread with a generous layer of thousand island dressing.
- Fold each individual corned beef piece and place on a mini rye bread.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of the drained sauerkraut on top of each piece.
- Top with Swiss cheese (I used a kitchen shears to cut the cheese into perfect squares).
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley for garnish.