My son likes playing with the DaGeDar toys (we reviewed them a while back) so when we received the new DaGeDar game for the Nintendo DS, he was super excited to play. I decided to let him review this one by himself.
As told by Carter, Age 7.
DaGeDar (or as I like to say DRaGeDar LOL) is a fun game. You get to be lots of characters. My favorite guy on the game is Razor. He’s blue with sharp teeth. He has a lot of control so it’s easy to win with him.
In the game you can pick a guy and then race him. This game is fun because I’m really good at it. I give it 5 out of 6 stars.
And that’s all I got from him before he ran off. Carter loves this game and when he was recently hanging out with his cousin who is a year older, they both were playing the game for hours, trying to find the prefect DaGeDar to race against each other.
The game is a great price at only $19.99 at most retailers and is rate E so many ages can play.
GameMill Entertainment brings the exciting world of DaGeDar to the gaming market via the Nintendo DS in time for the 2011 holiday season. Each DaGeDar holds a unique “spirit within” that offers advantage to the player during each race. Using sharp reflexes players do battle in a game of speed and skill as they race their DaGeDar ball to the end of a virtual raceway. Each raceway is composed lanes that loop, drop, climb and bank – but also contain blocks, and gaps that will knock the player off their game. 100 basic DaGeDar balls to unlock and choose from. Each ball carries abilities of Acceleration, Top Speed, Defense and Attack. Single or Multi-Player game play. 2 balls are in play at a time. 50 fast and furious raceways. Typical race time is 2-3 min.
- Collectables: Unlock and collect up to 100 DaGeDar racing balls, for collectable and trading fun! Special limited edition, cool characters available too!
- Unique Race Abilities: Each ball carries abilities of Acceleration, Top Speed, Defense and Attack modes.
- Rewards: Earn DeGaDar points at the end of every race for special rewards and bonuses!
You can check out the video below for a preview of the game.
disclosure: We received a copy of the game to facilitate the review. No monetary compensation was made. Thoughts and opinions are ours and honest.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Macy’s Culinary Council Comes to Denver with Johnny Iuzinni - April 21, 2016
- Disneybounding for Walt Disney World - April 18, 2016
- How Housework Can Keep My Kids Healthy - April 15, 2016