If you follow this blog, or follow me on facebook or instagram, you already know how HUGE of a fan we are of the Skylanders games, characters and world. My middle son Carter is eight and has started collecting posters for the games to decorate his room in our new house. We have only two of the original series of Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure figures left to find. Hex & Boomer. Hoping to find them by Christmas.
Anywho, Carter was also Trigger Happy for Halloween! My husband purchased two NERF guns and a can of gold spray paint and voila! Trigger Happy had his weapons ready for trick-or-treating!
When I say he’s a HUGE fan, it seems like an understatement.
We recently received a copy of the newest game, Skylanders Giants and Carter was extremely eager and excited to play it!
This game is bigger and better than the previous one! There are new characters and new versions of the ones you know and love. The game only launched a couple weeks ago (October 21, 2012) and some of the guys who are available now in stores are:
- Tree Rex Giant (Included in starter pack)
- Jet Vac (Included in starter pack)
- Cynder – Series 2 (Included in starter pack)
- Bouncer (Giant)
- Crusher (Giant)
- Swarm (Giant)
- LightCore Prism Break
- LightCore Eruptor
- LightCore Drobot
- Pop Fizz
- Fright Rider
- Zook (Series 2)
- Whirlwind (Series 2)
- Terrafin (Series 2)
- Slam Bam (Series 2)
- Trigger Happy (Series 2)
- Ignitor (Series 2)
- Punch Pop Fizz (Included with the 3DS version of the stater pack)
- Hot Head (Giant)
- Thumpback (Giant)
- Flameslinger (Series 2)
- Sonic Boom (Series 2)
- Stump Smash (Series 2)
- Hex (Series 2)
- Drill Sergeant (Series 2)
- Bash (Series 2)
- Double Trouble (Series 2)
- Gill Grunt (Series 2)
- Glow in Dark Fright Rider
Carter is itching to tell you all about the game, so I’ll let him take over the review…
“Skylanders Giants is awesome. It’s so cool. All of my Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure guys can play in this game. My favorite new Giants are HotHead and Eye Brawl. Here are some attacks that the Giants can do:
- Tree Rex can shoot out of his crystal.
- Bouncer can shoot out of his fingers. They are in the shape of a gun.
- Eye Brawl can shoot lasers out of his eyeball and his giant eyeball can come off and fly!
- Hot Head can make it rain oil that hurts the enemies.
- Swarm can turn into a swarm of bees that gets the enemies.
- Crusher can smash guys with a GIANT hammer!
- Thump Back can slide and make a water slide & slide on it.
- Ninjini can slice people with her daggers
There are lots more new guys that do cool things too. I give it 5 out of 5 stars! BEST GAME EVER!”
And there you have it. Carter said it way better than I could have! Check out this hilarious preview of the game!
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Baked Potato Soup - February 21, 2015
- Margarita Fruit Snacks - January 31, 2015
- Wine Fruit Snacks – The Recipe You Have to See to Believe! - January 31, 2015