I can’t tell you how hard it is to get my kids to take vitamins. Okay, so the youngest, it’s not that hard, but the older boys put up a fuss every time. Carter has taken a liking to pixi stix and fun dip, so I tried Alternavites to see if I could sway him. It worked! Here he thought he was getting a treat, when really it was just his vitamins. I ignored him when he said, “Hey, wait a minute, this tastes a bit like those things you want me to take every day.” Shhhhhhh don’t tell him!
What is alternaVites for kids®?
alternaVites for kids is the only full spectrum children’s multivitamin & mineral designed to be
sprinkled on the tongue (think pixie stick!). Using a proprietary blend of ingredients, alternaVites for
kids contains essential vitamins & minerals specially formulated for children ages 4 & up.
With alternaVites for kids, both parents and kids will be happy. Parents can rest assured they’re
giving their children a high quality, potent multi loaded with the nutrients they need and without the
additives they don’t. Kids will be thrilled not only with the delicious taste, but because it’s also
really cool to take! alternaVites for kids turns taking vitamins from a chore to a treat!
How is the product unique?
Unlike typical children’s vitamins, alternaVites for kids:
• Melts in your mouth
• One-of-a-kind crystal powder delivery form
• Contains 0 grams of sugar
• Free of aspartame and high fructose corn syrup
• Does not contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
• Is carefully formulated with ingredients that do not contain the major food allergens (egg, milk,
peanut, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish, and shellfish)
• Has no animal products or by products
• Certified kosher pareve
• Comes in convenient, pre-measured daily dose packets
You can see why I was all for this?! No dyes, none of Brady’s allergens, no sugar… Yet the kids still think it’s candy. It does have the tell tale vitamin-flavor, but as long as you don’t tell the kids, I won’t.
disclosure: This is part of a campaign with Global Influence. Thoughts and opinions are mine and honest.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- The Life of an Asthma Parent (Part One) - July 17, 2014
- Blessings In The Form Of A Baby Shower Gift Package - July 16, 2014
- 6 Staycation Ideas in Denver (that you might not have thought of) - July 14, 2014