Kate (Knitschmidt.com) and I are best friends. Have been for 6 years now. Our kids are all similar ages with our third children being only 5 weeks apart in age. Her newest addition to the family is Jack. A curious cutie whom I get to dote on.
I get to review a long list of items to share with you all but one thing I lack is an infant/newborn. Lucky for me, Kate lets me throw products her way to review from time to time. This time I brought over the latest baby item from TinyLove, the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper.
3-IN-1 ROCKER NAPPER
Moms will love this innovative infant seat that has contemporary design, ease-of-use and versatility. The 3-in-1 Rocker Napper features three positions that are simple to switch and adapt to a baby’s needs. As a rocker, the seat can be used to entertain baby. A baby-activated toy can be attached that has dangling soft friendly pals for playtime and a music box that plays nine soothing tunes. When baby is tuckered out and falls to sleep, a one-handed operation enables the seat to fully recline for a flat and cozy sleeping environment with raised boarders. Parents can also activate calming vibrations throughout the seat. When baby is hungry, the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper can easily sit upright and made stationary for feeding. And, unlike most “bouncy seats” on the market, the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper can be used for children up to 40 pounds. (ARP: $99.99;)
Being a busy mom of four, I asked her to just give me the pros and cons (and of course snap those adorable pictures!)
- Love the removable activity arm/mobile: able to move it or take it right off.
- Easy to adjust or change position. truly one handed, not jump up and down on one foot and twirl around while holding down 4 buttons and pulling a lever.
- Volume control – love.
- Extended weight range for longer use – LOVE.
- The non-napper napped in it. For 2 hours. Maybe a fluke, but it made me really happy. 😉
- Assembly time. Took 15-20 minutes to assemble. additional instructions and video available online, but my dinosaur of a computer couldn’t handle it.
- To be really picky, there’s a LOT of white seating. Not sure how the color is going to hold up in the long run.
- BUT the negatives pretty easy to overlook.
disclosure: I was sent a 3-in-1 Rocker Napper for review. No monetary compensation was made. Adorable baby in the photos was sufficiently cuddled, tickled and cheek pinched by me in return for these pictures.
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Denver Hosts the Second Annual Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game - July 23, 2015
- SUBWAY® Restaurants You Share, We Share Campaign Supports Special Olympics Colorado - July 21, 2015
- My Kodak Moments App Making It Easy to Get Prints - July 16, 2015