Kate (Knitschmidt.com) and I are best friends. Have been for 6 years now. Our kids are all similar ages with our third children being only 5 weeks apart in age. Her newest addition to the family is Jack. A curious cutie whom I get to dote on.
I get to review a long list of items to share with you all but one thing I lack is an infant/newborn. Lucky for me, Kate lets me throw products her way to review from time to time. This time I brought over the latest baby item from TinyLove, the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper.
3-IN-1 ROCKER NAPPER
Moms will love this innovative infant seat that has contemporary design, ease-of-use and versatility. The 3-in-1 Rocker Napper features three positions that are simple to switch and adapt to a baby’s needs. As a rocker, the seat can be used to entertain baby. A baby-activated toy can be attached that has dangling soft friendly pals for playtime and a music box that plays nine soothing tunes. When baby is tuckered out and falls to sleep, a one-handed operation enables the seat to fully recline for a flat and cozy sleeping environment with raised boarders. Parents can also activate calming vibrations throughout the seat. When baby is hungry, the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper can easily sit upright and made stationary for feeding. And, unlike most “bouncy seats” on the market, the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper can be used for children up to 40 pounds. (ARP: $99.99;)
Being a busy mom of four, I asked her to just give me the pros and cons (and of course snap those adorable pictures!)
- Love the removable activity arm/mobile: able to move it or take it right off.
- Easy to adjust or change position. truly one handed, not jump up and down on one foot and twirl around while holding down 4 buttons and pulling a lever.
- Volume control – love.
- Extended weight range for longer use – LOVE.
- The non-napper napped in it. For 2 hours. Maybe a fluke, but it made me really happy. 😉
- Assembly time. Took 15-20 minutes to assemble. additional instructions and video available online, but my dinosaur of a computer couldn’t handle it.
- To be really picky, there’s a LOT of white seating. Not sure how the color is going to hold up in the long run.
- BUT the negatives pretty easy to overlook.
disclosure: I was sent a 3-in-1 Rocker Napper for review. No monetary compensation was made. Adorable baby in the photos was sufficiently cuddled, tickled and cheek pinched by me in return for these pictures.