This post contains affiliate links.
We’ve been huge fans of Steve Spangler and Spangler Science for years. We’ve reviewed a few things here and there, I even attended the coveted Science in the Rockies. My boys have loved doing various experiments over the years. Now, they can enjoy science every month with Spangler Science Club!
Every month you can get fun experiments, detailed instructions and more, delivered right to your door! For a limited time, you can also get 40% off your first box!
So what are you waiting for? You can help your kids learn this summer in a sneaky way… through play!
The Spangler Science Club features highly interactive experiments and hands-on activities created by Steve Spangler. His easy to follow lessons serve as an introduction to more in-depth experiments and challenges that push the learner’s creativity to the next level. The experiments are likely to fizz, pop, bubble or erupt into something that is guaranteed to fill the room with oohs & ahhhs. Each box is filled with Steve Spangler’s unique blend of experiences that inspire wonder, boost creativity, enhance problem-solving skills and make learning fun.
Each month you’ll receive a box filled with the science tools and resources needed to explore real-world STEM (an integration of science, technology, engineering and mathematics) activities.
- Perfect for children in grades K-6
- Conduct theme based activities, experiments and design challenges each month
- The easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide the learner through the scientific method while providing open-ended activities to promote further learning.
- Each box is focused around a themed experience designed by Steve Spangler himself that combines the perfect mix of critical thinking, tinkering and fun.
- Prepare your young scientist for a future STEM-based career!
- Learn the real science behind each amazing experiment
- Great resource for teachers, child care professionals and science enthusiasts
- Make STEM learning fun!
disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.>